- Speaking and presentations
Speaking and presentations
Alexandra and Rob are experienced speakers who connect, with wit, warmth and a deep understanding of how social media and organizational strategy can intersect.
Audiences from SXSW to the Canadian Marketing Association to NetSquared give them rave reviews. Whether it’s a keynote address or a training workshop, Rob and Alexandra offer a winning blend of humour, insight and inspiration.
Alex speaks at the Getting to Uptake conference:
Rob delivers Teh Funny at Northern Voice 2009:
Some topics we speak on...
- Teh Funny: a fast-paced half-hour keynote that's part stand-up, part insight and part inspiration
- Online conversations for challenging times: how the social web makes world-changing conversations - and world-saving ones - possible
- How to use social media to make your customers love you: move your customer relationships beyond the occasional purchase or donation, and into the realm of passionate loyalty
- Bringing your online community to life: attracting visitors and turning them into passionate, recurring contributors takes careful planning and a skilled hand
- Getting in bed with your online community: take your relationship with your users to the next level - with a high-energy workshop that gets literally everyone in the room contributing
And some of the audiences we've spoken to...
Work Smarter with Evernote
Clients and projects
- Vancity's ChangeEverything.ca
- TechSoup's NetSquared
- Mountain Equipment Co-op
- The Elders
- BC Hydro
- PLAN Insitute/Tyze
- Vancouver Aquarium
- My Business 2010
- National Public Radio
- BC Housing
- BC Housing
- Physician Health BC